Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ooooh........The Humanity!

What kind of a world do we live in where a disgruntled club member takes vicious actions against a fellow flier?

Just because I have somewhat of a natural ability to fly my plane- and that I have less crashes to brag about is no reason to interfere with my fly time.....

A warning to all who fly anywhere around Digger when he is in the air......when his manliness is stepped upon and your superior ability to perform acrobatics is evident-BEWARE!

I was flying through the park one day.....In the merry, merry month of may...When much to my surprise, in front of my childrens eyes...........

HE FLEW HIS PLANE INTO THE BACK OF MY HEAD!

Much to Diggers surprise, after his plane cartwheeled off my Cranium....I continued my flight uninteruppted and with much poise and grace.

Of course, 3 planes in the air, much craziness going on- and did we think to have someone filming? Of course not.

Otherwise a great Hop with 3 planes in the air and no mid air collisions. Gorrilla Glue time aside, it was a great evening.

2 comments:

Dan Parent said...

Gotta hand it to you CW, fantastic time in the air tonight!

I was doing fine until YOUR GIANT MELON of a head blocked out the radio signal to my plane. Kinda like a black hole sucking everything towards the center.

I suppose we need to be a little more safety conscious out there, but the 3 planes racing across the sky tonight was awesome!

Best flying outing so far.

Dean "CRASH IT" Scott said...

Whats going to happen when we get 6-8 planes in the air?? CURT DUCK!!!