Sunday, October 12, 2008

The F4U Corsair (Pamela Jean)



I have always loved remotes, anything that I can operate with a remote I am happy. My wife knows this all to well, from ever light in our home being remotely operated,to all the remote controlled toys I have around the house. My wife has always bought me for Christmas and birthday's some small remote toy. But last Christmas she bought me a large remote controlled Helicopter and that did it, sense then I have gotten into Rc airplanes. and my wife brought me a T28 trojan for my birthday, after that I started building planes from kits, My latest is a F4u Corsair that I have dedicated to my wife, by calling it the Pamela Jean. Thanks Dear!!

1 comment:

Dan Parent said...

Looks like the EAFC is definitely shading towards "Warbird Alley". That Corsair is a beaut...nice profile and a helluva good job on the noseart.

Quite the tribute to Pam too there Deano. The old saying is "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..well, maybe the way to a man's heart is through his RC hangar!

Nice post!