Tuesday, July 8, 2008

E-Mail from my cousin

Howdy everyone!

The following is an e-mail form my cousin in New York. He is a talented machinist in the real world and an RC'r on the side. In his "spare" time he builds some pretty neat things. The pictures that follow the e-mail paste are some of them....
********
Curt. Brother Rick turned me onto your site for the flying club! Good to see kuz has similar interests! The above attachments are of a motor mount I fabricated for a guy in our club! This is a electified GEE BEE! AXI powered! here is a link to our club! http://www.mhrcs.com/ , our club is a large one considering our area , we have a flight training program for begginers , our head count is around 100 people , but as you know there is the 10% active ratio! We also have a group of sailplane guys, and lots of electrics (park flyers and the such)! Our club is also responsible for the infamous RHINEBECK JAMBOREE for the last 42 years ! If your gang gets a chance ya should go to this event both rc modellers and full scale antiques fly in a 3 day event! Go to or club site and check out pics, Good to see ya got brenda doig filming TOO! Its only been recent that I've been able to get flight traing in do to some health issues( VERTIGO side effects have kept me grounded ,but we are past that) . Check out some of the old newsletters too! I was the editor for 2 years, the membership director for to and now alls I do is mow,(which I've done for the last 4). Hope to hear from ya GORILLA GLUE MAN! MARK PATTI AND the KIDZ!


No comments: